The reason why I like playing video games is because even though it’s not real, I feel important to other people since in every game you play, you’re always the important guy. It makes me feel nice about myself. Although we all know that after I play the game, I return to my real self and return to being unimportant. Maybe if I started achieving real stuff then maybe I’ll start feeling nice about my real self but the problem is, I just can’t. That’s why I do things in different realities like games. That’s how I really look at games. They’re like other extensions of my real life but the only problem is that my real life ain’t as significant as the roles that I’m playing in those games. Coz in games, everyone likes me and everyone’s my friend although we all know that they’re programmed to say shit like that but I dunno, makes me feel nice. It’s also nice that I get to kill anyone I don’t like those games, gives me a nice taste of happiness within my self.
Well.. I don’t know why but people never start a conversation with me.. I always have to be the one to pm them. It sucks..
I don’t know why but I’m kind of writing a long story about me and my friends. I’m just so bored.
Well.. I’m a loser..
I’m a lightning rod..
What if the Moon was actually the center of the solar system? It wouldn’t be called solar system anymore.. It’s gonna be Lunar System.. What if it was the end of the world and all that’s left for you to eat is your own crap?
School = the place where bitches teach you shit that you won’t be needing when you grow up.. Like learning that the acceleration due to gravity is 9.8 blah blah and squared.. Or like a triangle is actually made of 3 angles and a square has 4 equal sides.. I mean, WHO THE FUCK CARES? Who cares about Newton’s theories? Who cared about chemical bonds? WTF?! Yeah, so we’re gonna be solving what the fuck 3X is while attending to a patient.. That’s so idiotic.. Yeah so we’re gonna be calculating the acceleration due to gravity of every object that falls coz we just care.. Yeah, we care about how much force we exert when pushing a fucking button because it’s cool. Yeah we care whatever the fuck is the speed of light because it’s so fucking amazing..
College = where 95% of what you learn is actually bull crap and the other 5% is the only thing you’ll need to apply later on in your life.